- Menu: Click on Menu to access other Audiometry Special tests by going to Menu│Tests.
- Protocols and Sessions: Choose the desired test and choose the session to display. Current Session is always the active session. Highlight and select older sessions to be displayed on the active audiogram for comparison.
- Buttons: Access various tools and features for Tone Audiometry, including High Frequency Audiometry, Multifrequency Audiometry, Automasking, Masking Help and many others.
- Talk and Monitor: activate/deactivate the Talk Forward and Monitor during testing.
- Counseling Overlays: Activate/deactivate useful tools when counseling patients about hearing loss.
- Test symbols: Choose from the available symbols to display on the audiogram, now also including the tinnitus symbol.
- Comments/Report Editor: Use this feature to add comments relevant to the session.
- Click on to collapse/minimize the Tools and Function task bar.
- Right Click on the menus (except on protocol and sessions) to show/hide the various tools and function.