The VN415 test battery includes Spontaneous Nystagmus, Dix-Hallpike, Positional and Bithermal Caloric tests. You can design your own test protocols and load these with a single mouse click.
It is possible to step through the tests using the USB connected footswitch.
The video from each test can be recorded and stored in full on the associated storage device (typically a hard drive) where it is linked to the results in the database record. The only limit to the size of the recording is the capacity of the recording device. When the session is reviewed, the recording will be available for replay in normal, fast or slow mode. There is also the option to review the recording one beat at a time. The recording can be exported in AVI format for consultation or teaching purposes. Various sound file formats are available to include sound recording together with the video.
- Cutting edge eye trackers adjust for make-up and dilated pupils
- Reader station enables shared access to patient reports from multiple work stations
- MWST (Monothermal Warm Caloric Screening Test) available after two warm irrigations)
- Torsional eye movement observation with full screen eye images
- Nystagmus edit function
- Compact & convenient hardware
- Integration with Nydiag 200 rotary chair
- Integration with Air Fx and Aqua Stim caloric irrigators
- Tester comments recorded with results
- Short automated calibration
- User-definable protocols
- Diagrams and statistics calculated automatically in real time
- High quality printouts of all analyses and selected raw data
- Full color printed reports for each test
- Multi-language interface