Interacoustics US is ready for the AudiologyNOW! congress that takes place in Indianapolis, US from April 5 to April 8.
Join them for exciting opportunities at booth #940 and earn CEU points:
- Quick solutions training by David Speidel, Cammy Bahner and Michelle Petrak
- ASSR: Dispelling the myths
- Understanding WBT
- Pressurized OAEs: the diagnostic advantage
- Quick hits: 15 minute vHIT review
- Educational presentation on ASSR by Yvonne Sininger
- Exclusive show special: The upcoming new portable OAE device, OtoReadTM
- Eclipse VEMP introduction: we have gained FDA approval of VEMP in the United States!
Richard Mitchell, Interacoustics US director says:
"We are very excited about the pre-show of the new OtoReadTM and hope it will be well received. Also we just received the news that FDA has approved VEMP testing. This provides new opportunities for US clinicians to use this technology"
Read more about the training opportunities here: http://www.interacoustics.com/us/industry-events