Would you like to be part of a dedicated team that supports and develops database and integration products for clinics and hospitals located worldwide? And do you have experience with software based products, IT infrastructure, data integration and databases? Then you could be our new Systems Integration and Database Specialist!
What do we offer?
You will be part of a world-leading supplier of diagnostic audiological equipment that makes a true difference for hearing-impaired people all over the globe. You will take part in a work environment that fosters dialog and values teamwork.
The focus of the team you will join is implementations and second line support. The team’s secondary task is to support product development and R&D where we all work in unison to create better products for our customers. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills, dig deep into the challenges of complex, integrated infrastructure, and play a role in the development of our new and coming products.
You will be based at our global headquarters in Middelfart, Denmark.
What will you do?
As our Systems Integration and Database Specialist, you will help our customers with integration and database issues relating to the software and hardware of our audiological solutions. You will be part of the international Technical Support team with close colleagues in several countries around the world.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Support with installations and setups
• Remote and on-site support for our customers (expect up to 20 travel days per year for on-site activities)
• Seminars and training: In-house, webinars and on-site
• Assist our sales team in conducting both the technical and commercial parts of integration around the world
• Collaborate with Product Management, R&D and Software test department to ensure fault resolution
• Handle technical notes, certification program, manuals, and quick guides
• Create software tools and scripts needed for support
• Contribute to the continuous development of our support
Your primary customer base will be Interacoustics’ sales companies, independent distributors, and sister companies. You will also have plenty of collaboration with various, internal departments.
Who are you?
You provide consistent and high-quality support and you have excellent people skills. As you will often have several ongoing tasks, it is important that you are very organized.
We expect you to have:
• A customer-centric attitude toward both internal and external customers with varying IT- and technical abilities
• Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
• An ability to work independently
Moreover, knowledge of one or more of the following would be an advantage:
• Microsoft Windows operating systems, servers, and clients
• Microsoft SQL Server (client-server configuration, installation, troubleshooting)
• Network protocols, TCP/IP, http(s) and RESTful APIs
You are important to us
It’s important to us that your job makes you happy. We hope the following can contribute to you going to work with a smile on your face:
• Comprehensive onboarding and training so you’re equipped to take on your tasks
• Open office spaces ideal for both collaboration and independent work
• Delicious lunch in our canteen served by trained chefs and nutritionists
• Gym facilities
• An active staff organization that organizes many social events
• A strong health care scheme
Do you want to be part of the team?
Then please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible, as we are screening applications on a continuous basis.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Søren Bo Petersen, Senior Product Manager, at
For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Martin Jensen, Recruiter, at +45 51176802 or
We look forward to hearing from you.
Interacoustics is a world leading diagnostic solutions provider in the field of hearing and balance assessment. We design, manufacture and sell products across the whole audiological spectrum, from small portable devices to full clinical instruments. Our products are sold in more than 100 countries through our extensive network of sales companies and distributors.
Interacoustics employs more than 180 people at the head office in Middelfart, more than 500 worldwide and is among the world's leading suppliers of audiological equipment.
Interacoustics is part of the Demant Group. This group of international companies develops, manufactures and markets a wide variety of technological solutions, ranging from state-of-the art digital hearing instruments and assistive listening devices to revolutionary new diagnostic systems.