- Depending on placement and acoustic surroundings.
- 20Hz-300Hz: 45dB-70dB
- Above 300 Hz: 45dB-55dB
- 100dB SPL at any frequency between 100Hz and 8kHz the typical distortion is: 2nd: < 0,05%, 3rd: < 0,3%
- Lower distortion at lower intensities.
- TDH at 70dB SPL: Too low to be measured by traditional techniques.
- 1watt: 110dB SPL at test point.
- Max input: 4.5 watts continuous.
- 40 watts short term.
- Nominal 8 ohm. (max. 25 ohm).
- Via high quality loudspeaker.
Accuracy of hearing aid response curves
- Determined by quality of reference microphone
- These specifications indicate typical performance, prior to any applied electronic correction
- 50Hz - 8kHz ± 1.5dB
- -3dB points at 35Hz and 10kHz
- 6dB/octave cut off below 35Hz
- 24dB/octave cut off above 10kHz
- Neither slope suffers from disturbing resonance
Uniformity of sound field
- In measuring area typically +1dB 20Hz-10kHz.
- Available levels determined by specifications of connected equipment
- Upper limit: Above 110dB SPL continuos
- Lower limit: Determined by ambient noise level
- 50dB SPL test level at 75dB ambient noise changes measurement less than 0.5dB
- 35dB SPL test level at 70dB ambient noise has a signal to noise ratio exceeding 10dB
- Acoustic environment
- Approximates to Free Field conditions above 500 Hz. Horizontal sound radiation
External / internal connections
- Reference microphone, coupler, battery adapter, loop, 2 x auxiliary, speaker, additional
- cables through sound proof passage
Included in the box
- 3 TCC25 connection cables
- 1 TCL25 loop connection cable
- 1 TSC25 loudspeaker cable
- Cable kit for TBS25/Affinity or Equinox
- CE manual
- Operation manual
- Video OtoScope
- VIOT™ software suite
- USB cable
- 5 disposable ear speculums (standard)
- Operational manual