Size and weight
- Length: 19 cm.
- Width: 8 cm.
- Height: 4 cm
- Weight: 380g
- Pressure: +200 to -400daPa.
Acoustic Reflex test (optional)
- 4 reflexes per ear. Automatic intensity search or fixed stimulus intensity
- Intensities: Up to 100dBHL (4kHz restricted to 95dB)
- 4 frequencies (500, 1000, 2000, 4000)
- Actual reflex recorded and displayed
- Frequency: 226Hz +/-2%.
- Amplitude: 85dB SPL +/-2dB.
- Direction of Sweep: Positive to negative. Pump Speed: 200 - 300 daPa/sec.
- Resetting Time: 0 Seconds. Pressure Accuracy: +/- 10% or 10daPa.
- Tympanogram, 4 reflex recordings for both left and right ear.
- 30 patients’ full testing scheme. Selective patient storing.
- Martel MCP8830 or Sanibel MPTII. (Supported printer)
- Full data transfer to PC through infrared USB interface
Compatible software for Windows®
- PrintView for on-line PC monitoring and printing.
- OtoAccess™ database and diagnostic modules.
- NOAH Impedance Module allows test results to be stored and viewed within the NOAH program.
- 4 Alkaline AA Cells or
- 4 NIMH rechargeable batteries which must be larger than 2.3Ah capacity.
- Number of recordings from one set of Approx. 200 (Alkaline) or 100 (NiMH)
- Ear volume and accuracy. 0.2 to 5.0 cc numeric. Compliance Accuracy: +/- 5% or 0.1 ml.
- Safety: IEC 60601-1
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2
- Performance: IEC 60645-5, Type 2 Tympanometer
- CE mark: To the EU Medical Device Derective
- 4 x 1.5V ‘AA’ Batteries
- Set of disposable ear-tips
- Instructions for Use
- Calibration certificate
- Warranty card
- Carrying case
- Portable thermal printer
- 3 rolls of thermal paper
- Diagnostic Suite and OtoAccess™
- Infra-red USB Adapter
- Additional sets of ear tips