AT235 Hardware Specifications
|Size||Length: 16.5 inches (42 cm)
Width: 12.5 inches (32 cm)
Height: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
|Weight||Weight: 9 pounds (4.1 kg)|
|Compatible Windows software||Interacoustics OtoAccess™ Database.
Diagnostic Suite for PC-integration
(OtoAccess™ and NOAH compatible)
- Frequency: 226Hz.
- AT235h also: 678Hz, 800Hz, 1000Hz for traditional IYI-curve tympanometry. Level: 85 db SPL. Gain Control: AGC.
- Control: Automatic.
- Range: Default +200 to –400daPa (max. +300 to -600daPa).
- Safety limitation: -800 daPa and +600 daPa.
- Pressure change rate: Selectable in the set-up between 50, 150 and >250 daPa/s or automatic.
- Compliance: Range: 0.1 to 6.0 ml (numerical: 0.1 to 8.0 ml).
- Automatic, where pump speed, start and stop pressure can be userprogrammed in the set-up.
- AT235h: Auto and manual pump functions.5 dB
Eustachian Tube Function
- AT235: Function test for use when the eardrum is intact.
- AT235h: Function tests for use with both intact and perforated eardrums.
Internal memory for two ears. Each ear: 6 Ipsi and 6 Contra recordings. Each may have up to 6 stimuli. Also, there is memory for additional manual reflex recordings. (Total max. 78 reflexes per ear).
Acoustic Reflex tests
- Automatic reflex: Two independent user selectable protocols. Series of fixed intensities available.
- Automated intensity search functions available for threshold search and reflex growth indication.
- Free mixing of Ipsi and Contra.
- Manual reflex: Manual control of all stimuli. May also be used to redo part of automated test results.
- Reflex decay: Manual control, with stimulus duration of 10 sec. Ipsi or contralateral stimulation.
Frequencies and intensity ranges
- Ipsilateral: Intensity up to 110dBHL.
- Frequency: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, WB, HP, LP noise Contralateral: Intensity up to 120dBHL.
- Frequency: 125 to 8000Hz, WB, LP, HP noise
- Audiometry: Intensity from -10 to 120dBHL. Frequency from 125Hz to 8000Hz.
- 1dB or 5dB steps.
- Manual Audiometry.
- Automatic Audiometry according to ISO 8253-1 (Patient controlled Hughson-Westlake).
- Built-in fast thermal printer with paper width: 112 mm.
Included in the box
- ATP-AT235u Universal probe system with shoulder strap and wrist strap
- HBC39 Single contralateral headset
- Power cable (110/220V, please specify)
- BET55 Ear tips in box
- TPR26 3 Rolls of recording paper
- Operation manual CD
- Multilingual CE - instructions for use
- TDH39 Audiometric headset
- EAR-Tone5A Insert phones for audiometry
- Soft carrying bag
- CIR33 contralateral insert phone
- APS3 Response switch
- CAT50 Calibration unit 0.2-0.5-2.0-5.0 ml
- IES-2 Impedance ear simulator
- OtoAccess™ Database
- Diagnostic Suite for PC-integration (OtoAccess™ and Noah compatible)
- AT235-xp is identical to the AT235 but has no built-in printer.
- Suitable for installations where computer connection takes care of printing.
- IEC 60645-5/ANSI S3.39, Type 2.
- IEC 60645-1/ANSI S.3.6, Type 4 Tone.
- IEC 60601-1, Class I, Type B.
- 15VA, max. 45VA.
|Genral computer requirements||
Additional service and support
To find additional support please call us or go to our support center