Size and weight
- Length: 12 inches (30 cm)
- Width: 9 inches (23 cm)
- Height: 4 inches (10 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.3kg)
- AC: -10 to 120 dB HL in 1 or 5dB steps
- BC: -10 to 80 dB in 1 or 5 dB steps
- 125Hz to 8kHz
- Tone, Warble Tone +5%, 5Hz (true sine wave frequency modulation).
- NB Noise / White Noise.
- Left, Right, Bone L+R, Insert Phones, Insert Masking.
- Manual or Reverse. Single pulse. Multiple pulses 250-5000 msec. on/off.
- 125Hz, 250Hz, 500 Hz, 750Hz, 1500Hz or 8kHz may freely be deselected
- SISI, ABLB, Stenger, Langenbeck, Békésy Test, Auto threshold.
- Alpha-Numeric Display.
- Internal memory for AC L/R and BC L/R.
Examples of compatible Windows® software
- Diagnostic Suite for PC-integration (OtoAccess™ and Noah compatible)
- External UPS400 (included).
- 100-240 V
- 60 VA
- Audiometer: IEC 60645 -1, ANSI S3.6, Type 3
- Safety: IEC 60601-1, Class I, Type B.
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2
- Built-in talk forward microphone. 0-110dB SPL continuously adjustable on operation panel.
- Locks channel 2 attenuator to channel 1 attenuator.
- Reed switch push button.
Included in the box
- TDH39 Audiometric headset
- B71 Bone conductor
- APS3 Patient response button
- UPS400 External power Supply
- 200 AF12 Audiogram charts
- 3 Pens
- Power cable
- Dust cover
- Operation manual CD
- Multilingual CE Manual
- 21925 Amplivox audiocups, noise reducing headset
- 50250 Peltor noise reducing headset
- EARTone5A Audiometric insert phones
- UCA40 USB computer cable
- IFC69 (9 pins) serial computer cable
- Push buttons instead of rotary switches
- ACC26 Carrying case
- OtoAccess™ database and diagnostic modules software
- IA-NOAH aud Software
|General computer requirements||
Additional service and support
To find additional support please call us or go to our technical support center