Size and weight
- Length: 16.5 inches (42 cm)
- Width: 12.5 inches (32 cm)
- Height: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Weight: 9 pounds (4.1 kg)
- Frequency: 226Hz. AA222h also: 678Hz, 800Hz, 1000Hz for traditional IYI-curve tympanometry.
- Level: 85 db SPL with AGC.
- Control: Automatic.
- Indicator: Measured value is displayed on the graphical display.
- Range: -600 to +300 daPa.
- Safety Limitations: -800 daPa and +600 daPa.
- Pressure Change Rate: Minimum (50 daPa/s), medium, maximum or automatic with minimum speed at compliance peak. Selectable in the setup.
- Compliance: Range: 0.1 to 6.0 ml (Ear volume: 0.1 to 8.0 ml).
- Automatic, where pump speed, start and stop pressure can be userprogrammed in the set-up.
- AA222h: Auto and manual pump functions.
Eustachian Tube Function
- Eustachian Tube Function: ETF test for use when the eardrum is intact.
- AA222h: Function tests for use with both intact and perforated eardrums.
- CD player or tape recorder. - 1 or 2 channels.
- External microphone for live speech.
- Patient response switch.
- Bone conduction
- Contra reflex
- Free field 1 and 2: Output for external 2 channel power amplifier.
- Monitor: Monitor earphone disconnects the internal monitor loudspeaker when inserted.
Acoustic Reflex tests
- Automatic reflex: Two independent user selectable protocols. Series of fixed intensities available.
- Automated intensity search functions available for threshold search and reflex growth indication.
- Free mixing of Ipsi and Contra.
- Manual reflex: Manual control of all stimuli. May also be used to redo part of automated test results.
- Reflex decay: Manual control, with stimulus duration of 10 sec. Ipsi or contralateral stimulation.
- Manual Audiometry.
- Automatic Audiometry: Auto threshold according to ISO 8253-1 (Patient controlled Hughson-Westlake). The threshold is determined by the activation of the patient response.
- SISI: With automatic scoring calculation (5 dB included for familiarisation).
- Warble: 5Hz sine, +/- 5% modulation.
- ABLB: Automatic loudness balance test (Fowler).
- Stenger: Binaural pure tone.
- Live voice speech.
- Prerecorded speech.
- Binaural speech.
- Stenger: speech.
Frequencies and intensity ranges
- Ipsilateral: Intensity up to 110dBHL. Frequency: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, WB, HP, LP noise
- Contralateral: Intensity up to 120dBHL. Frequency: 125 to 8000Hz, WB, LP, HP noise
- Audiometry: Intensity from -10 to 120dBHL. Frequency from 125Hz to 8000Hz
- 1dB or 5dB steps.
- Input/output for PC connection.
- Built-in fast thermal printer with paper width: 112 mm.
Compatible Windows software
- Interacoustics OtoAccess™ Database.
- Diagnostic Suite for PC-integration (OtoAccess™ and NOAH compatible)
- 15VA, max. 45VA.
- Internal memory for two ears. Each ear: 6 Ipsi and 6 Contra recordings. Each may have up to 6 stimuli. Also, there is memory for additional manual reflex recordings. (Total max. 78 reflexes per ear).
- TDH39 Audiometric headset
- CIR33 Insert earphone for contralateral reflexstimulation or masking or monitoring
- B71 Bone conductor
- APS3 Response button
- ATP-AT235u Universal probe system with shoulder strap and wrist strap
- MTh600M Monitor headset with boommicrophone
- BET55 Ear tips in box
- TPR26 3 rolls of recording paper
- Power cable 120 or 230 V (Please specify)
- Operation manual CD
- Multilingual CE - instructions for use
- EAR-Tone5A Insert phones
- 50250 Peltor noise exclosures
- 21925 Amplivox noise exclosures
- HBC39 Single contralateral headset
- Soft carrying bag
- AFC8 Sound cabin installation panel
- AP12 2x12 W External power amplifier
- ALS7 Free field loudspeaker
- CAT40 Calibration unit, 0.2-0.5-2-5 ml
- IES-2 Impedance ear simulator
- GSE10 RS232 Galvanic isolation adapter
- EM400 Electret talk back microphone
- Diagnostic Suite for PC-integration (OtoAccess™ and Noah compatible)
- AA222-xp is identical to the AA222 but has no built-in printer. Suitable for installations where computer connection takes care of printing.
- IEC 60645-5/ANSI S3.39, Type 2.
- IEC 60645-1/ANSI S.3.6.
- Type 2 Tone Audiometer, Speech Type B-E
- IEC 60601-1, Class I, Type B.